Lalla was born in Milan in 1925. She has always maintained a very special bond with the alpine world, especially with the Dolomites, the peaks that she has known and loved more than any other mountain. Since her childhood, Lalla had the fortune to share her passion for these beautiful mountains with her father Eppe Ramazzotti and then with her uncle, the writer Dino Buzzati, climbing, walking, strolling and dreaming in the wonderful landscape of the Dolomites, now rightly recognized as a unique world UNESCO Heritage.
The works art of Lalla Ramazzotti Morassutti leave us a complexity of thought, though hidden by the sign, expressed and resolved in her paintings to reach great harmony and poetry, simplicity of emotions and charm. This works will tell us forever about her passion.
Shows & Exhibitions
- April 2014 – Trento | Palazzo Trentini, Trento Film Festival. “Dolomiti. Lalla Ramazzotti Morassutti” – Solo Art Exhibition.
- July 2012 – Tonadico (TN) | Palazzo Scopoli. “Sono Montagne” – Solo Art Exhibition.
- September 2011 – Belluno | Il Granaio di Villa Buzzati. “Lalla Morassuti. Opere” – Solo Art Exhibition.
- August 2011 – Cortina d’Ampezzo (BL) | Libreria Sovilla. “Lalla Morassuti. Opere” – Solo Art Exhibition.
- October 2009 – Feltre (BL) | Palazzo Gaurnieri, Unisono. “Lalla Morassutti. Opere 1947/2009” – Solo Art Exhibition.